This two-day workshop will train educators in place-based data collection and interpretation using the nationally recognized Project Learning Tree (PLT) and NASA’s Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) programs. Educators will become GLOBE-certified teachers and take home PLT’s new flagship curriculum, Explore Your Environment: K–8 Activity Guide, as well as a tool kit for schoolyard and community data collection. For educators of students in grades K–12. Twelve CTLE hours provided. $30 fee to cover program experiences.
Register online at https://reinsteinwoods.org/explore/programs-services/educator-workshops/.
We welcome those who have any type of physical challenge to all our programs. If you call ahead to let us know your needs, we will be happy to learn how we can serve you.
- Registration is required for ALL programs unless otherwise indicated.
- If you call outside of normal business hours, you will receive a call confirming your registration or waitlist status. PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY when leaving your name and phone number as our system does not have caller ID. Unless you receive a callback, you are not registered.
- Registration is limited to two programs/month. If you want to sign up for additional programs, you will be added to the waitlist. No limit for virtual programs.
- Social distancing and mask protocols are subject to change with current COVID guidelines.
- If you or a family member feels ill, is waiting for COVID test results or have COVID symptoms, please stay at home.
- In case of poor weather, programs may be cancelled.
- We cannot accommodate organized youth/civic groups at these programs. Please call to make other arrangements.