NIAGARA RIVER/LAKE ERIE (NRLE) CLASSROOM WORKSHOPS
These free workshops are designed to help educators dive into NGSS-aligned watershed education. NRLE Classroom teachers must attend a minimum of 2 summer workshops, but spaces are available for educators not participating in the full program. 3 CTLE Hours.
Enjoy a day on the water while learning about the historical and current impacts on our local watershed as well as restoration efforts. Location: Burchfield Nature and Art Center, West Seneca, NY (or other nearby location)
Register online at https://reinsteinwoods.org/explore/programs-services/educator-workshops/.
We welcome those who have any type of physical challenge to all our programs. If you call ahead to let us know your needs, we will be happy to learn how we can serve you.
- Registration is required for ALL programs unless otherwise indicated.
- If you call outside of normal business hours, you will receive a call confirming your registration or waitlist status. PLEASE SPEAK CLEARLY when leaving your name and phone number as our system does not have caller ID. Unless you receive a callback, you are not registered.
- Registration is limited to two programs/month. If you want to sign up for additional programs, you will be added to the waitlist. No limit for virtual programs.
- Social distancing and mask protocols are subject to change with current COVID guidelines.
- If you or a family member feels ill, is waiting for COVID test results or have COVID symptoms, please stay at home.
- In case of poor weather, programs may be cancelled.
- We cannot accommodate organized youth/civic groups at these programs. Please call to make other arrangements.