Adopted Part 621, Uniform Procedures
In a concurrent rulemaking, the Department is proposing several changes to Part 201, the Department's air permitting program. One of those changes establishes a maximum permit term for air state facility permits. The Department is adopting amendments to the language in Part 621 that remove that difference and make Part 621 consistent with the air permitting program revisions.
More about Adopted Part 621, Uniform Procedures:
- Express Terms 6 NYCRR Part 621, Uniform Procedures - Express Terms 6 NYCRR Part 621, Uniform Procedures
- Regulatory Impact Statement 6 NYCRR Part 621 - A general overview of the regulation detailing, among other things, the statutory authority, need for and justification of the proposal, expected cost and recordkeeping/reporting impacts, and compliance schedule.
- Job Impact Statement 6 NYCRR Part 621 - Necessary for all regulations affecting 100 or more jobs and employment opportunities, this document details the number and categories of jobs affected, regions of the state suffering a disproportionate impact, and measures taken to minimize any impact on jobs and employment opportunities.
- Rural Area Flexibility Analysis 6 NYCRR Part 621 - Defined as counties with populations of fewer than 200,000 people and towns in non-rural counties where population density is less than 150 people per square mile, this must state any impacts or requirements imposed upon rural areas. This must also express opportunities provided for rural citizens, businesses or organizations to participate in the rulemaking.
- Regulatory Flexibility Analysis for Small Businesses and Local Governments 6 NYCRR Part 621 - Consideration of, and steps taken by the Department, to minimize any negative impacts on small businesses (independently owned businesses wholly within New York State of 100 employees or fewer) or local governments. This includes an explanation of what opportunities were provided to these entities to participate in the rulemaking process.