The below documents are excerpts from a handbook which is prepared for the guidance of all personnel employed on the public campgrounds and special facilities including the state-owned islands in Lake George. It is mandatory that all personnel become thoroughly familiar with the contents of this handbook.
Conservation Recreation Facility Supervisors should keep in close touch with their regional officer in the administration of the campground assigned to them, and should seek their advice when matters arise in which they are uncertain as to the course they should pursue. They are your immediate supervisor, and you should look to them for advice and guidance.
- Recreational Policy (File #100)
- Procedures Guide for Public Campground Bear Problems (File #131)
- Classification Procedures for Campground Problem Bears (File #131.1)
- Pre and Post Season Campground Operation (File #132)
- Trapping on Department Operated Recreation Facilities (File #133)
- Animals on Campgrounds (File #134)
- Administrative Guidelines for the Operation of Generators at Campgrounds (File #191)
- Administrative Guidelines for Evicting Persons Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs (File #195)
- Management of Waterfront Areas (File #317.2)
- Contagious Disease - Campers (File #365)
- Playground Equipment (File #420)
- Organizational Group Camping (File #511)
- Use of Campground Facilities by Vehicles Equipped for Sleeping (File #513)
- Camping Equipment Administrative Guidelines (File #514)