Skip to main navigation
Hearing Office Guidance Documents
Guide to Permit Hearings
Guide to Permit Hearings (Spanish)
Guide to Enforcement Hearings
Guide to Enforcement Hearings (Spanish)
More about Hearing Office Guidance Documents:
- Guidance Memoranda - Selected Organization & Delegation Memoranda.
- December 1993 Comments/Response Document - Revisions to Part 622 and Part 624.
- Part 622 Annotations - Annotations from selected Commissioner orders and decisions and ALJ rulings from 2003 to the present. Please refer to the Office of Hearings and Mediation Services's "Hearings and Decisions" website page for the full text of the orders, decisions and rulings that are referenced in the annotations.
- Environmental Dispute Resolution Program - Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution in which a mediator helps the parties reach a mutually acceptable decision.
- Guide To Mediation - Mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR): (1) reduce litigation costs; (2) avoid delays associated with litigation; (3) recognize the need to cooperate and communicate; and (4) shift the focus of decision-making from others to you.
- Guide To Mediation In Spanish - Beneficios de la intermediación y otras formas alternativas de resolución de disputas (ADR) Reduce los costos de litigios Evita retrasos ocasionados por los litigios Reconoce la necesidad de cooperar y comunicarse Cambia el enfoque de la toma de decisiones de otros a usted