Proposed Rulemaking to 6 NYCRR Parts 750 and 621 Sewage Pollution Right to Know Act
The purpose of this proposed rulemaking is to implement the Sewage Pollution Right to Know (SPRTK) Act, ECL §17-0826-a, which is intended to benefit the public health and the environment.
Public Comments on Proposed Rule
The Notice of Proposed Rule Making is scheduled for publication in the 6/17/2015 edition of the State Register. Written public comments on these regulations will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on 7/31/2015. In order to make public comment with respect to the proposed rule making, comments must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
Sewage Pollution Right to Know Law Comments
NYS DEC - Division of Water
625 Broadway, 4th Floor
Albany, NY, 12233-3500
Public Information Sessions
Public information sessions regarding the proposed regulations will be held during the public comment period at the following locations, dates and times. Registration through Eventbrite is encouraged for attendance at all sessions and is required for the New York City session.
- NYS DEC, 625 Broadway, Albany, NY 12233 (Central Office); July, 7 2015; 7PM
- Monroe Community College (MCC), Monroe B, 1000 East Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623; July 15, 2015; 7 PM
- SUNY Ulster Community College, Vanderlyn Hall, 491 Cottekill Road, Stone Ridge, NY 12484; July 16, 2015; 7PM
- NYS DEC, 207 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13501; July 21, 2015; 7PM
- Federal Building, 90 Church Street, New York, NY 10007; July 22, 2015; 7 PM (People planning to attend this meeting should register via eventbrite at https://eventbrite.com/event/17426022703/ no later than 5 PM July 20, 2015)
- Suffolk County Community College, 1001 Crooked Hill Rd., Brentwood, NY 11717
Any oral and written statements made at the public information sessions will not be considered as public comments to the proposed rule making. In order to make public comment to the proposed rule making, comments must be made as specified in this Environmental Notice Bulletin.
More about Proposed Rulemaking to 6 NYCRR Parts 750 and 621 Sewage Pollution Right to Know Act:
- Express Terms 6 NYCRR Parts 750 and 621 SPRTK - Express Terms for the proposed Sewer Pollution Right to Know Act
- Regulatory Impact Statement 6 NYCRR Parts 750 and 621 SPRTK - Regulatory Impact Statement for Sewage Pollution Right to Know Act ECL §17-0826-a