Part 65: Public Use Of White Pond, Harwood Lake, Case Lake, New Albion Lake and Allen Lake
The provisions of this Part apply to White Pond and adjacent State lands in the town of Kent in Putnam County, to Harwood Lake multiple use area in the town of Farmersville in Cattaraugus County, to Case Lake fishing access site in the town of Franklinville in Cattaraugus County, to New Albion Lake in the town of New Albion in Cattaraugus County and to Allen Lake in the town of Allen in Allegany County ("areas").
§65.2 Prohibited Acts
(a) The following acts are prohibited in all areas:
(1) launching a boat in any area other than in designated access sites;
(2) parking a vehicle in any area other than in designated locations;
(3) parking a vehicle in any area unless the person is fishing in the area;
(4) mooring a boat overnight, or beaching a boat in any area except under permit from the Department of Environmental Conservation;
(5) camping or picnicking in any area;
(6) building, maintaining or using a fire in any area; or
(7) depositing garbage, trash, or sewage, in any area, other than in receptacles provided for such purposes.
(b) Swimming is prohibited in Harwood Lake, Case Lake, New Albion Lake and Allen Lake.
(c) No person may use a fuel power driven water conveyance of any kind in White Pond, Harwood Lake, Case Lake, New Albion Lake or Allen Lake. The use of electric motors, however, is permitted.