Part 74: Public Use In Certain Multiple Use Areas
The provisions of this Part shall apply to the following multiple use areas ("areas").
(a) In Dutchess County:
(1) Wassaic Multiple Use Area in the Town of Amenia;
(2) Depot Hill Multiple Use Area in the Town of Beekman;
(3) Taconic-Hereford Multiple Use Area in the Towns of LaGrange and Pleasant Valley;
(4) Lafayetteville Multiple Use Area in the Town of Milan; and
(5) Stissing Mountain Multiple Use Area in the Towns of Milan, Pine Plains and Stanford.
(b) In Putnam County:
(1) Big Buck Mountain Multiple Use Area in the Town of Kent;
(2) California Hill Multiple Use Area in the Town of Kent;
(3) Ninham Mountain Multiple Use Area in the Town of Kent; and
(4) Pudding Street Multiple Use Area in the Town of Putnam Valley.
§74.2 Public Use
(a) Where required by posted notice, no person shall park a vehicle other than in a designated parking area. No person shall park in a designated parking area if such parking area already contains the maximum number of cars specified for such parking area.
(b) No person shall hunt in the area unless the car he arrived in is parked in one of the designated parking areas.
(c) No hunter or party hunting together shall use more than two dogs when hunting in the area. No person in the area shall fail to keep his dogs under control at all times.
(d) No person shall engage in target shooting or promiscuous shooting in the area.
§74.3 General Provisions
The provisions of the Environmental Conservation Law and of regulations fixed by order in relation to open seasons, hunting hours, manner of taking, use of firearms and other activities shall apply to hunting in the area.