Part 84: Public Use Of The Bog Brook Unique Area
The provisions of this Part apply to the Bog Brook Unique Area (area) located in the towns of Southeast and Patterson in Putnam County.
(a) The prohibitions contained in Part 51 of this Title apply on the area.
(b) Except by prior written authorization by the Regional Supervisor of Natural Resources the following acts are prohibited:
(1) entry into those parts of the area posted with "Restricted Area" signs;
(2) operating any motorized vehicle on the area;
(3) parking beyond the limits of a posted quota for vehicles or outside of a designated parking area;
(4) using vessels on any body of water;
(5) open fires; and
(6) discharging firearms except at wildlife which may legally be taken.
§84.3 General Provisions
(a) Users of the area must comply with all regulatory signs posted by the Department of Environmental Conservation.
(b) The department may eject any person from the area for behavior that endangers the general safety of persons on the area or interferes with the management and use of the area's natural resources.