Published six times a year, Conservationist is a New York State-focused magazine that is packed with informative and entertaining articles, first-rate photography and stunning artwork. Articles cover a broad range of environmental and natural history related topics, including fishing, hiking, recreation, travel, hunting, and nature studies. Check out our latest issue below.
In the June 2013 issue:
- Hunting for fossils AND mushrooms in NY
- Highlights from the 2012 Angler Achievement Awards
- Honoring Native American treaties
- Volunteers help round up geese for banding
- The little known benefits of clear-cuts
Conservationist connects New Yorkers to nature!