Published six times a year, Conservationist is a New York State-focused magazine that is packed with informative and entertaining articles, first-rate photography and stunning artwork. Articles cover a broad range of environmental and natural history related topics, including fishing, hiking, recreation, travel, hunting, and nature studies. Check out our latest issue below.
In the December 2014 issue:
- Enjoy the artwork of Wells Horton
- Learn about the fearless fisher
- Discover New York's other eagle
- Remember a game protector killed in the line of duty
- Find out about hellbender restoration
- And much more!
Conservationist connects New Yorkers to nature!