Published six times a year, Conservationist is a New York State-focused magazine that is packed with informative and entertaining articles, first-rate photography and stunning artwork. Articles cover a broad range of environmental and natural history related topics, including fishing, hiking, recreation, travel, hunting, and nature studies. Check out our latest issue below.
In the December 2013 issue:
- The entertaining and elusive river otter
- Photos capture beauty of Long Island in winter
- Surviving a plane crash in the Adirondacks
- What happened to European hares?
- Gull watching at Niagara Falls
Conservationist connects New Yorkers to nature!