Published six times a year, Conservationist is a New York State-focused magazine that is packed with informative and entertaining articles, first-rate photography and stunning artwork. Articles cover a broad range of environmental and natural history related topics, including fishing, hiking, recreation, travel, hunting, and nature studies. Check out our latest issue below.
In the April 2015 issue:
- Breast cancer survivors learn to fly fish through the Casting for Recovery program
- Learn about New York's carnivorous plants
- Reflect on the writings of John Burroughs
- Explore New York's marine life with photographer Chris Paparo
- Marvel at the incredible migration journey of the red knot
- Discover the state fish, the eastern brook trout
- Find out about birding in the city
Conservationist connects New Yorkers to nature!