Published six times a year, Conservationist is a New York State-focused magazine that is packed with informative and entertaining articles, first-rate photography and stunning artwork. Articles cover a broad range of environmental and natural history related topics, including fishing, hiking, recreation, travel, hunting, and nature studies. Check out our latest issue below.
In the April 2014 issue:
- Have fun fishing for crappies
- Visit the oldest fish hatchery in the Western Hemisphere
- Wildlife of the rare pine barrens
- Take in NY's history and culture at these outdoor sites
- Birding with your eyes only
Conservationist connects New Yorkers to nature!