WQIP Documents and Forms
Applicants awarded WQIP funding will be informed in writing. Notification begins a process for the applicant to develop a work plan and complete other necessary steps to enter into a contract with the DEC.
The documents and forms listed below are necessary to complete the steps in the contract process. Applicants should review and follow the Process for Successful WQIP Applicants to guide them through the contracting process. A Project Work Plan and supporting documents are required to be submitted by successful applicants within 90 days of formal notification that their projects will be funded.
Project Work Plans
The project work plans for WQIP Rounds 1-10 have been made into fillable and savable PDF forms.
- Nonpoint Source Abatement and Control (NPS) (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Wastewater Treatment (WWT) (PDF, 260 kB)
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) (PDF, 321 kB)
- Water Quality Management (WQM) (PDF, 665 kB)
Supporting Required Documents
- State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR) - This page provides instructions and forms to assist with the SEQR requirements.
- Municipal Resolution (PDF, 37 kB) - This document must be submitted with all work plans and must have an original signature and a raised seal.
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises/ Equal Employment Opportunity Program Requirements - This page provides instructions and forms for reporting compliance with the M/WBE program.
- Pollutant Load Reduction Estimate Report (PDF, 21 kB) - This report is required with all nonpoint source work plans. It assesses the effectiveness of the NPS project and the Best Management Practice used.
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Lead Applicant Self Certification Form (PDF, 13 kB) - All funded MS4 projects must submit this form certifying that an Intermunicipal Agreement or a signed commitment exists between the Lead Applicant and each participating MS4.
- Acknowledgement of Funding Source - This page identifies the requirements for signs identifying WQIP projects and the requirement to acknowledge the source of funding in public communications.
Sample Contract Documents
Examples of typical contracts for each project type and amendment form for Rounds 1-10 are available for applicants to review.
- Nonpoint Source Abatement and Control (NPS); Aquatic Habitat Restoration (AHR); Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4); and Water Quality Management (WQM) (PDF, 38 kB)
- Wastewater Treatment (WWT) (PDF, 36 kB)
- Amendment Form (PDF, 14 kB)