Conservationist Digital Edition
Welcome to the first digital issue of NYS Conservationist! We are excited to share this new product with you, and for a limited time we are making the August 2016 issue available free of charge for all to see.
The digital issue of Conservationist allows us to add many features to the print edition that you already know and love, including extra photos, videos and links. Here are a few tips to enhance your viewing experience:
- More links can be found by clicking the bold/blue text located throughout the articles.
- To zoom in on an article, click anywhere on the page. You can then move the text around by clicking, holding and dragging your mouse.
- To turn pages, click on the left (back) or right (next) arrows.
- To go to another article, click the arrow on the bottom of the page to bring up a gallery of thumbnails and click on the article you want.
- To view video in a new window, click on the video camera icon. When you are finished, simply click back on the magazine page and the video will close.
- To view extra photos, click on the camera icon. A box will open with all the images and you can click the X in the top right-hand corner to close out of the photos and go back to the magazine.
Beginning with our October issue, the digital version will be available to current subscribers who provide us with an e-mail address. To submit your e-mail address, current subscribers must go to the Customer Service section of our webpage, log into your account and enter your e-mail address. When each new issue is available to view, you will receive an e-mail providing you with a link to that issue.
If you're not yet a subscriber, sign up to receive both the print and digital versions for the low price of $12 per year (6 issues). Be sure to add your e-mail address to your account when subscribing.
Check out the August 2016 Conservationist Digital Edition now!
Thank you, and enjoy your new digital Conservationist!