Freshwater Wetlands Adjacent Areas - Draft General Permit (GP-0-12-003)
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYS DEC) proposes to issue General Permit GP-0-12-003 for the following activities within previously disturbed areas of NYS DEC-regulated Freshwater Wetland Adjacent Areas, greater than 50 feet from the wetland boundary, not to exceed .25 acre of disturbance:
- Demolition and removal of existing appurtenant structures;
- Construction of driveways or parking areas limited to 3000 square feet;
- Additions to existing structures;
- Installation of garages, decks, porches, sheds, pools, utility lines and other appurtenant structures;
- In-kind, in-place replacement of existing appurtenant structures, roads, and associated utilities.
The draft General Permit and draft Request for Authorization may be viewed by clicking the links listed below. Public comments on this project must be submitted in writing no later than 09/07/2012 to the contact listed below.
Draft General Permit for Freshwater Wetland Adjacent Areas (GP-0-12-003) (PDF) (49 KB)
Draft Request for Authorization (PDF) (201 KB)
NYSDEC - Division of Environmental Permits
Albany, NY 12233-1750