Online and Phone Sporting Licenses Issuing System
Attention Lifetime License Holders: Please be advised that lifetime license hunting carcass tags have been mailed and you should receive them prior to September 1, 2014. If you do not receive them after the first week of September, please call our Customer Care line at 1-866-933-2257.
Before making an online or phone purchase through our automated licensing system, please review the following:
- Hunting Licenses/Tags:
You must wait 14 business days to receive licenses & tags in the mail before going hunting. The receipt of purchase / phone confirmation number is NOT valid proof to perform hunting activities. To receive licenses/tags instantly, visit a sporting license issuing agent location.
- Fishing Licenses & Recreational Marine Fishing Registry:
- When making an online transaction, the license/registration card must be printed and used as valid proof; you will NOT receive a license/registration card in the mail.
- When making a phone transaction, the confirmation number can be used as valid proof until you receive your license/registration card by mail in 14 business days.
- Trapping Licenses: same as fishing licenses above
- Children 15 & younger: A parent/legal guardian must assist with purchases to validate information
Get Your Sporting Licenses or Register for Marine Fishing:
- Online: https://aca.dec.accela.com/dec/
- By Phone: 1-866-933-2257 (Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 7:00PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM from August 4th through October 4th. The call center will also be open on Sunday, August 17th & Sunday, August 24th from 9:00AM - 5:00PM)
If you have trouble making a transaction, call the phone number above for assistance. You may also get licenses at a sporting license issuing agent location near you.