NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing Search all of NY.gov
D E C banner
D E C banner


The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has added a link to a translation service developed by Microsoft Inc., entitled Bing Translator, as a convenience to visitors to the DEC website who speak languages other than English.

Additional information can be found at DEC's Language Assistance Page.

Triploid Grass Carp Stocking Permit

The Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) may issue a Triploid Grass Carp Stocking Permit pursuant to Environmental Conservation Law Section 11-0507 (1) and 11-1703 (6). This permit may authorize the stocking of triploid grass carp purchased from a supplier approved by the New York State DEC and possessing a valid permit to import and sell triploid grass carp in New York.

To apply for this license, contact the Regional DEC Fisheries Office. You may use the Grass Carp Stocking Permit form (PDF) (91 KB) to apply.

  • PDF Help
  • For help with PDFs on this page, please call 518-402-8985.
  • Contact for this Page
    Fish, Wildlife & Marine Resources
    625 Broadway
    Albany, NY 12233-4752
    Send us an email
  • This Page Covers
  • Page applies to all NYS regions