I FISH NY Beginners' Guide to Freshwater Fishing
Fishing is a sport that is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by people of all ages and physical abilities. The I FISH NY Beginners' Guide to Freshwater Fishing was created to help you become a better and more knowledgeable angler.
By individual Chapters
- The Fishes of New York (PDF, 5.6 MB)
- Basic Fishing Tackle and Techniques (PDF, 5.8 MB)
- Care of Your Catch (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Safe and Responsible Angling (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Intermediate Fishing: Tackle and Techniques (PDF, 5.1 MB)
- Aquatic Life (PDF, 5.1 MB)
- Waters of New York (PDF, 3.4 MB)
- Fisheries Management (PDF, 5.1 MB)
- Introduction to Ice Fishing (PDF, 3.7 MB)
Warning! This is a large document and may be slow to download.