Access for Anglers with Disabilities in East Central NY
The following is a list, by county, of fishing access sites for anglers with disabilities.
- Hudson River - at Germantown
- Launt Pond at Bear Spring Mountain Public Campground
- Little Pond at Little Pond Campground - from Route 30 in Margaretville, south 6 miles to New York City Road to Barkaboom Road.
- Colgate Lake - fishing platform, campsite, pit privy and designated parking on County Rte. 23C north of Tannersville
- Mohawk River
- at Amsterdam
- at Lock 10 of the Barge Canal
- at Nelliston
- Basswood Pond - from hamlet of Burlington (Otsego Co.) take Co. Rt. 16 north for 1.4 miles - Turn left on Basswood Road and follow DEC signs to the pond
- Susquehanna River - from the RT 28 intersection with I-88 take RT 28 north for 4.4 miles. Across from School House Hill Road. Universally accessible dock system for launching and retrieving cartop boats.
See a full listing of DECs accessible recreation destinations.