Access for Anglers with Disabilities in East Central NY
The following is a list, by county, of fishing access sites for anglers with disabilities.
Although every effort is made to keep this information current, please confirm the availability of facilities with the appropriate DEC Regional Office.
- Hudson River - at Germantown
- Little Pond at Little Pond Campground - from Route 30 in Margaretville, south 6 miles to New York City Road to Barkaboom Road.
- Colgate Lake - fishing platform, campsite, pit privy and designated parking on County Rte. 23C north of Tannersville
- Green Lake - On Valley Road off County Route 49 approx. 2 miles north of Village of Leeds. Accessible fishing platform off a 50-60 foot accessible trail.
- Mohawk River
- at Amsterdam
- at Lock 10 of the Barge Canal
- at Nelliston
- Goodyear Lake - At end of Silliman Cove Road (on the west side of County Route 35 approx. 1 mile north of junction with NY 7). Accessible fishing platform at the end of a 0.4 mile accessible trail. Also has an EZ Dock Launch System.
- Susquehanna River - from the RT 28 intersection with I-88 take RT 28 north for 4.4 miles. Across from School House Hill Road. Universally accessible dock system for launching and retrieving cartop boats.
See a full listing of DECs accessible recreation destinations.