Access for Anglers with Disabilities in West Central NY
The following is a list, by county, of fishing access sites for anglers with disabilities.
Although every effort is made to keep this information current, please confirm the availability of facilities with the appropriate DEC Regional Office.
- Black Creek- in the town of Chili on Black Creek Road.
- Genesee River - Rochester Naval Militia. East bank, near the northern end of Saint Paul Boulevard. Concrete shore fishing access with five accessible parking spots. No privy currently available. This site is located near the mouth of the Genesee River.
- Slater Creek - Beach Avenue adjacent to power plant warm water pond connected to Lake Ontario (Town of Greece)
- West River-
- Oak Orchard Creek - in Oak Orchard, along shoreline connecting Lake Ontario
- Waneta and Lamoka Lakes- in the town of Thyrone
- Birdseye Hollow State Forest
- Port Bay- at north end of West Port Bay Road, north of the Village of Wolcott
See a full listing of DEC's accessible recreation destinations.