Access for Anglers with Disabilities in Western NY
The following is a list, by county, of fishing access sites for anglers with disabilities.
- Allen Lake - Town of Allen. From Belfast, cross the Genesee River (county route 26), take a left on East River Road, then a right onto East Hill Road. Take second right turn onto Townline Road, then first left on Muckle Road. The driveway to the lake is on the left.
- Genesee River in Belmont - fishing platform in the Village of Belmont adjacent to the Belmont Dam.
- Genesee River at Wellsville - fishing platform at Island Park off Rte. 417 in the Village of Wellsville
- Birch Run Ponds - fishing platform off Lower Birch Run Road, Allegany, NY.
- Cassadaga Lake - fishing platform at the boat launch site on Middle Lake
- Chautauqua Lake
- at Prendergast Point
- at Chautauqua Lake Fish and Wildlife Management Area, north of I-86 intersection with NY Route 394
- Lake Erie - Dunkirk Fishing Platform
See a full listing of DECs accessible recreation destinations.