Great Lakes/Niagara River/St. Lawrence River Fishing
Lake Erie, the Niagara River, Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River, and their tributaries provide diverse, world-class fishing for a variety of species. Fishing opportunities for Great Lake's anglers include offshore open lake trolling for trophy-sized trout, salmon and walleye, as well as superb near-shore angling for smallmouth bass and panfish. These waters also provide wintertime ice fishing in protected embayments, shore and pier fishing, and outstanding seasonal tributary fishing for spawning concentrations of trout and salmon.
I FISH NY Great Lakes Fishing Brochure
The I FISH NY Great Lake Fishing Brochure (PDF) is available. To get a copy, either download the 3.7 MB file or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address to order the brochure. Be sure to type Great Lakes Brochure in the subject line. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
- Fishing the New York Waters of Lake Erie
- Smallmouth Bass Fishing on Lake Erie
- Steelhead Fishing in Lake Erie Tributaries
- Trolling for Lake Ontario Trout and Salmon
- Pacific Salmon Fishing in Lake Ontario Tributaries
- Steelhead Fishing in Lake Ontario Tributaries
- Western Lake Ontario Fishing