Fulton County Special Fishing Regulations
- This is a list of exceptions to the General Angling Regulations of New York's Freshwater Fishing Regulations.
- Trout waters where ice fishing is permitted are identified here.
- Where regulations appear in the Method column, they pertain to all fishing in the listed water.
|Water||Species||Open Season||Minimum Length||Daily Limit||Method|
|Canada Lake, Green Lake, Lily Lake, West Lake||Lake trout||All year||21"||3||Ice fishing permitted|
|Trout||All year||Any size||5|
|East Caroga Lake, West Caroga Lake, Northville Lake, Great Sacandaga Lake||Trout||All year||Any size||5||Ice fishing permitted|
|Kyser Lake||Trout||All year||12"||3||Ice fishing permitted|
|Great Sacandaga Lake tributaries from the stream mouth to first highway bridge. Sacandaga River from the Bridge Street bridge in Northville upstream to the first crossing of Route 30||Fishing prohibited March 16 until the opening of walleye season in May|
In addition, the use or possession of baitfish is prohibited in the following water:
- Town of Bleeker - Holmes Lake, County Line Lake, Mud Lake
- Town of Caroga - Fish Hatchery Pond, Indian Lake, Otter Lake, Stewart Lake
- Town of Stratford - Conglin Lakes, Fourth Lake, Goose Egg Lake, House Pond, Knapps Long Lake, Long Pond, Third Lake