Contour Maps for Selected Lakes in Orange County
The New York State Lake Contour Map Series provides information on depth contours, water surface area, mean depth and available fish species for selected state waters. Maps are to be used as a fishing aid only and are not intended for navigation. Public access may not be available to all waters. For additional information on available public access, or other specific details concerning these waters, contact the DEC Regional Fisheries Office covering the county the water is located in.
Note: the following symbols appear on some of the maps and indicate the type of boating access available:
Boaters and Anglers, please remember that you can help prevent the spread of unwanted aquatic plant and animal species by following these guidelines:
- Remove all mud and aquatic plants from all gear, boats, motors and trailers before departing from your fishing location.
- Drain all water including bilges, live wells, and bait tanks before departing from your fishing location.
- Do not transport fish from one body of water to another.
- Do not release unused bait into a body of water.
- Do not dispose of fish carcasses or by-products in any body of water.
Alphabetical Listing of Waters
- Water (Town)
- Chadwick Lake (Newburgh) (190 KB PDF file)
- Greenwood Lake (Warwick) (202 KB PDF file)
- Island Pond (Tuxedo) (226 KB PDF file)
- Lake Askoti (Tuxedo) (215 KB PDF file)
- Lake Cohasset (Tuxedo) (160 KB PDF file)
- Lake Skannatati (Tuxedo) (204 KB PDF file)
- Lake Stahahe (Tuxedo) (183 KB PDF file)
- Lake Te-ata (Woodbury) (199 KB PDF file)
- Lake Tiorati (Tuxedo) (240 KB PDF file)
- Lake Washington (New Windsor) (212 KB PDF file)
- Round Lake (Monroe) (219 KB PDF file)
- Silver Mine Lake (Woodbury) (192 KB PDF file)
- Upper Cohasset Lake (Tuxedo) (223 KB PDF file)
- Upper Twin Lake (Woodbury) (119 KB PDF file)
- Walton Lake (Monroe) (208 KB PDF file)