Contour Maps for selected lakes in Hamilton County
The New York State Lake Contour Map Series provides information on depth contours, water surface area, mean depth and available fish species for selected state waters. Maps are to be used as a fishing aid only and are not intended for navigation. Public access may not be available to all waters. For additional information on available public access, or other specific details concerning these waters, contact the DEC Regional Fisheries Office covering the county the water is located in.
Note: the following symbols appear on some of the maps and indicate the type of boating access available:
boat launch ramp
Boaters and Anglers, please remember that you can help prevent the spread of unwanted aquatic plant and animal species by following these guidelines:
- Remove all mud and aquatic plants from all gear, boats, motors and trailers before departing from your fishing location.
- Drain all water including bilges, live wells, and bait tanks before departing from your fishing location.
- Do not transport fish from one body of water to another.
- Do not release unused bait into a body of water.
- Do not dispose of fish carcasses or by-products in any body of water.
Alphabetical Listing of Waters
Blue Mountain Lake (Indian Lake) (251 KB pdf file)
Bug Lake (Inlet) (171 KB pdf file)
Forked Lake (Long Lake) (216 KB pdf file)
Indian Lake (Indian Lake) (217 KB pdf file)
Lake Adirondack (Indian Lake) (216 KB pdf file)
Lake Durant (Indian Lake) (184 KB pdf file)
Lake Eaton (Long Lake) (213 KB pdf file)
Lake Lila (Long Lake) (249 KB pdf file)
Lake Pleasant (Lake Pleasant) (200 KB pdf file)
Lewey Lake (Lake Pleasant) (201 KB pdf file)
Long Lake (Long Lake) (168 KB pdf file)
Lower Browns Tract Pond (Long Lake) (214 KB pdf file)
Piseco Lake (Arietta) (269 KB pdf file)
Raquette Lake (Long Lake) (258 KB pdf file)
Sacandaga Lake (Lake Pleasant) (262 KB pdf file)
South Pond (Long Lake) (209 KB pdf file)
Sprague Pond (Indian Lake) (202 KB pdf file)