Contour Maps for Selected Lakes in Hamilton County
The New York State Lake Contour Map Series provides information on depth contours, water surface area, mean depth and available fish species for selected state waters. Maps are to be used as a fishing aid only and are not intended for navigation. Public access may not be available to all waters. For additional information on available public access, or other specific details concerning these waters, contact the DEC Regional Fisheries Office covering the county the water is located in.
Note: the following symbols appear on some of the maps and indicate the type of boating access available:
boat launch ramp
Boaters and Anglers, please remember that you can help prevent the spread of unwanted aquatic plant and animal species by following these guidelines:
- Remove all mud and aquatic plants from all gear, boats, motors and trailers before departing from your fishing location.
- Drain all water including bilges, live wells, and bait tanks before departing from your fishing location.
- Do not transport fish from one body of water to another.
- Do not release unused bait into a body of water.
- Do not dispose of fish carcasses or by-products in any body of water.
Alphabetical Listing of Waters
Blue Mountain Lake (Indian Lake) (PDF, 251 KB)
Bug Lake (Inlet) (PDF, 171 KB)
Forked Lake (Long Lake) (PDF, 216 KB)
Indian Lake (Indian Lake) (PDF, 217 KB)
Lake Adirondack (Indian Lake) (PDF, 216 KB)
Lake Durant (Indian Lake) (PDF, 184 KB)
Lake Eaton (Long Lake) (PDF, 213 KB)
Lake Lila (Long Lake) (PDF, 249 KB)
Lake Pleasant (Lake Pleasant) (PDF, 200 KB)
Lewey Lake (Lake Pleasant) (PDF, 201 KB)
Long Lake (Long Lake) (PDF, 168 KB)
Lower Browns Tract Pond (Long Lake) (PDF, 214 KB)
Piseco Lake (Arietta) (PDF, 269 KB)
Raquette Lake (Long Lake) (PDF, 258 KB)
Sacandaga Lake (Lake Pleasant) (PDF, 262 KB)
South Pond (Long Lake) (PDF, 209 KB)
Sprague Pond (Indian Lake) (PDF, 202 KB)