Fulton County Water Reports
Citizens Statewide Lake Assessment Program (CSLAP) Reports
CSLAP reports are created from data collected by sampling volunteers from member-lake associations. The data collected from May through October is primarily related to lake eutrophication. Lake reports are not available for all CSLAP lakes. Reports will be added annually. The most recent report (after 2008) can be found below. Reports from 1997 through 2008, and previous CSLAP reports after 2008, can be found on the New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) website.* For historical reports (before 1997) please contact the Division of Water.
- Canada Lake, 2015 Report (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- East Caroga Lake, 2015 Report (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Mayfield Lake, 2004*
- Mountain Lake, 2001*
- Peck Lake, 2015 Report (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Pleasant Lake, 2015 Report (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Stewarts Landing, 2001*
- West Caroga Lake, 2001*
Citizens Statewide Lake Assessment Program (CSLAP) Scorecards
Information from CSLAP reports and other sources is combined to create a scorecard to provide a quick and simple summary of sampling results. Scorecards are not available for all CSLAP lakes. Scorecards will be added annually. Scorecards first developed for CSLAP since 2010 are found on the New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) website. For CSLAP lakes sampled since 2011, the most recent scorecards can be found below.
- Canada Lake, 2015 Scorecard (PDF, 163 KB)
- East Caroga Lake, 2015 Scorecard (PDF, 166 KB)
- Peck Lake, 2015 Scorecard (PDF, 165 KB)
- Pleasant Lake, 2015 Scorecard (PDF, 167 KB)
Lake Classification and Inventory (LCI) Reports
LCI reports summarize water quality sampling results since 2009 from the DEC Division of Water lake monitoring program. Samples are collected during single lake summer site visits or monthly lake sampling from June through September. Reports are written for only a subset of these lakes, generally those lakes and ponds for which access was secured or public use is significant.
- Cork Center Reservoir, 2010 Report (PDF, 192 KB)
- Hinds Ponds, 2010 Report (PDF, 181 KB)
- Kyser Lake, 2010 Report (PDF, 308 KB)
- Middle Stoner Lake, 2010 Report (PDF, 264 KB)
- Woodworth Lake, 2010 Report (PDF, 218 KB)
Stream Biomonitoring Unit Rapid Assessment Survey (RAS) Reports
Rapid Biological Assessment Surveys (RAS) are conducted to assess water quality in streams and rivers, or reaches within these waterbodies.
- Hans Creek, 2006 (PDF, 1.80MB)