Timber Sales on State Forests in Region 9
The following table lists all current sales of standing timber offered on State Forest properties in Region 9. Data for each sale includes the bid opening date, a link to the Notice of Sale, the minimum bid that will be accepted, and the bid results for that sale.
|Contract # /
Bid Opening Date
|Timber||Notice of Sale||Minimum
Dec. 5, 2013
(PDF, 609 KB)
|$10,450||Albany||1) Firth Maple Products-$12,700
2) Bradford Forest-$11,405
3) Hitchcock Excavation-$11,140
Dec. 5, 2013
(PDF, 668 KB)
|$8,570||Albany||1) Firth Maple Products-$16,100
2) Reuben Hostetler-$8,980
Nov. 21, 2013
(PDF, 613 KB)
|$10,845||Albany||1) Northern Timber Harvesting, LLC-$17,120|
(PDF, 2.26 MB)
|$50,359||Albany||1) RAM Forest Products-$117,020
2) Wagner Hardwoods-$107,107
3) Gutchess Lumber-$82,578
4) Two Rivers Timber Co.-$78,100
5) Hillerich & Bradsby Co.-$72,704
(PDF, 707 KB)
|$70,950||Albany||1) Hitchcock Excavation-$120,612
2) Bradford Forest, Inc.-$105,913
3) Firth Maple Products-$87,600
4) Gutchess Lumber Co.-$84,102.50
5) Klondike Timber Resources-$74,645
October 24, 2013
(PDF, 1.69 MB)
|$11,936.55||Albany||1) D& L Logging-$24,955
2) Newland Trucking-$18,902.80
3) Northern Timber Harvesting LLC-$15,100
4) R.T. Chamberlain Logging-$14,180
5) Rocky Ridge Trading Co.-$12,639
October 10, 2013
(PDF, 985 KB)
|$90,205.50||Albany||1) Gutchess Lumber Co., Inc.-$145,500
2) Bradford Forest, Inc.-$91,000
3) Rocky Ridge Trading Co., Inc.-$90,333.33
*Office addresses are listed on the right side of this page.
Contracts will be posted for 30 days beyond bid opening date.
Parties interested in bidding must contact the appropriate DEC office to obtain the required Sale of Forest Products Proposal, Bidders/Proposer's Certification, and bid envelope. Bids submitted on something other than the Forest Products Proposal, without the Bidder's/Proposer's Certification, and/or without a bid deposit, will be rejected. Bids submitted in envelopes other than those provided by the Department may not be delivered to the appropriate location by the U.S. Postal Service.
Local sales have a winning bid amount less than $10,000, and are approved by the Regional Forester. Revenue sales have a winning bid of $10,000 or more, and require Central Office approval.
Bid results will be posted no sooner than 24 hours after the bid opening date.