Spring Manor Natural Feature Preservation
This natural feature preservation area is an example of green infrastructure in a residential setting. Apartment units were designed grouped together to avoid disturbance to historic spring (natural feature) and maintain access.
- Site Address: 327 South Rd.
- Town: Poughkeepsie
- County: Dutchess
- Land Use of Site: Residential Apartments
- Can Site be visited?: Yes
- Location on Site: Northwest of development
Practice Information Details
- Intent of Design: Housing designed to avoid disturbance to a historic spring and preserve access to the spring for the community
- Year of Installation: 2001
- Annual Operational and Maintenance Required: None
- Zoning Change or Special Permit: Site Plan application, variance for parking, construction easement to protect historic spring.
Design Construction and Maintenance Information
- Designed by: The Chazen Companies
- Cost: Undisclosed
- Installation By: Undisclosed
- Maintenance: None
Contact for Additional Site Information:
The Chazen Companies