Pawling Subdivision Dry Swale
This dry swale is an example of green infrastructure in a residential setting. The swale was constructed to capture and treat runoff from impervious areas.
- Site Address: Tory Lane Pawling, NY 12564
- Town: Pawling
- County: Dutchess
- Land Use of Site: Residential Neighborhood
- Can Site be visited?: Yes
- Location on Site: Along Tory Lane and various other roads within development.
Practice Information Details
- Intent of Design: Capture, treat and convey stormwater runoff. Potential for reduction or elimination of stormwater pipe conveyance systems
- Stormwater Management Capacity: Unknown
- Year of Installation: Unknown
- Plant Material Used: Grass
- Annual Operational and Maintenance: Consistent with regular road and yarn maintenance.
- Required Zoning Change or Special Permit: None
Contact for Additional Site Information:
Town of Pawling Planning Department