Latham Business Park Infiltration Basin
This infiltration basin is an example of green infrastructure in an industrial setting. The infiltration basin stores water quality volume from impervious surfaces on a 2.5 acre site in a shallow depression, before it is infiltrated.
- Site Address: 43 British American Boulevard Latham, NY 12110
- Town: Latham
- County: Albany
- Land Use of Site: Business Park
- Can Site be visited?: Yes
- Location on Site: West of building 43 on the left when entering from the northeast.
Practice Information Details
- Intent of Design: Infiltration provides a multiple function of storm water filtration, peak flow attenuation and storm water volume mitigation.
- Stormwater Management Capacity: Not Determined
- Year of Installation: Not Determined
- Plant Material Used: Grass
- Annual Operational and Maintenance: Mowing
- Required Zoning Change or Special Permit: None
Design Construction and Maintenance Information
- Designed by: Tectonic Engineering
- Cost of Design: Undisclosed
- Installed by: Not Determined
- Maintained by: Site Owner
Contact for Additional Site Information:
Site Owner, Mike Connors
4 British American Boulevard
Latham, NY 12110