Mohawk River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Mohawk River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Alplaus Kill, 2005 (PDF, 5.43 MB)
- Indian Kill, 2000 (PDF, 4.41 MB)
- Mohawk River (Utica), 2009 (PDF, 1.67 MB)
- Schoharie Creek, 2015 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
The links below go to United States Geological Survey (USGS) web pages. The DEC partners with the USGS to conduct research and publish reports and data for groundwater resources of the state. An overview of the monitoring project for the entire state, including links to methods, maps, and publications, can be found on USGS's 305(b) Ambient Groundwater Quality Monitoring webpage.
- Published Reports:
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2006 - Summary and link to full report.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2011 - Summary and link to full report.
- Data for the Mohawk River Basin can be accessed by: