Mohawk River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Mohawk River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Alplaus Kill, 2005 (PDF) (5.43 MB)
- Background, Results & Conclusions, Discussion, Tables & Figures (PDF) (3.45 MB)
- Species Lists & Site Summaries (PDF) (1.26 MB)
- Appendices (PDF) (696 KB)
- Indian Kill, 2000 (PDF) (4.41 MB)
- Mohawk River (Utica), 2009 (PDF) (1.67 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
The links in this section connect with our USGS cooperative partner's website.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2006
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2011
- Data for the Mohawk River Basin
- Groundwater Sample Sites and Data for the entire state (excluding Long Island)