Mohawk River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Mohawk River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Alplaus Kill, 2005 (PDF) (5.43 MB)
- Background, Results & Conclusions, Discussion, Tables & Figures (PDF) (3.45 MB)
- Species Lists & Site Summaries (PDF) (1.26 MB)
- Appendices (PDF) (696 KB)
- Indian Kill, 2000 (PDF) (4.41 MB)
- Mohawk River (Utica), 2009 (PDF) (1.67 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
The links below go to the United States Geological Survey (USGS) website. The DEC has long partnered with the USGS to conduct research and publish reports of the groundwater resources of the state.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2006
- Ground-Water Quality in the Mohawk River Basin, New York, 2011
- Data for the Mohawk River Basin can be accessed by:
- Groundwater Sample Sites and Data for the entire state (excluding Long Island)