Upper Hudson River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Upper Hudson River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Batten Kill, 2001 (PDF) (4.80 MB)
- Hans Creek, 2006 (PDF) (1.80 MB)
- Hoosic River, 2004 (PDF) (3.15 MB)
- Mourning Kill, 2005 (PDF) (3.93 MB)
- Snook Kill, 2007 (PDF) (1.32 MB)
- Spring Run, 2008 (PDF) (2.54 MB)
- Spring Run, 2001 (PDF) (4.43 MB)
- Walloomsac River, 2003 (PDF) (3.39 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
All of the links below take readers to webpages of the United States Geological Survey (USGS). The USGS is DEC's partner in the creation of these reports.
Ground-Water Quality in the Upper Hudson River Basin, New York, 2007 - Summary page for report with PDF link in right margin of the page.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Upper Hudson River Basin, New York, 2011 (Available soon)
- Maps and Data for Upper Hudson River Basin
- Groundwater Sample Sites and Data for the entire state