Upper Hudson River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Upper Hudson River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Batten Kill, 2001 (PDF) (4.80 MB)
- Hans Creek, 2006 (PDF) (1.80 MB)
- Hoosic River, 2004 (PDF) (3.15 MB)
- Mourning Kill, 2005 (PDF) (3.93 MB)
- Snook Kill, 2007 (PDF) (1.32 MB)
- Spring Run, 2008 (PDF) (2.54 MB)
- Spring Run, 2001 (PDF) (4.43 MB)
- Walloomsac River, 2003 (PDF) (3.39 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
The links below go to the United States Geological Survey (USGS) web pages. The DEC has long partnered with the USGS to conduct research and publish reports of the groundwater resources of the state.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Upper Hudson River Basin, New York, 2007 - Summary and link to full report.
- Ground-Water Quality in the Upper Hudson River Basin, New York, 2011 (Available soon)
- Data for Upper Hudson River Basin can be accessed by:
- Groundwater Sample Sites and Data for the entire state