Susquehanna River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Susquehanna River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Butternut Creek, 2003 Report (PDF) (2.68 MB)
- Cherry Valley Creek, 2007 Report (PDF) (1.25 MB)
- Susquehanna River, 2003 Report (PDF) (3.77 MB)
- Wharton Creek, 2009 Report (PDF) (2.28 MB)
- Unadilla River, 2012 Report (PDF) (4.1 MB)
Groundwater Study Reports and Data
The links below go to United States Geological Survey (USGS) web pages. The DEC partners with the USGS to conduct research and publish reports and data for groundwater resources of the state. An overview of the monitoring project for the entire state, including links to methods, maps, and publications, can be found on USGS's 305(b) Ambient Groundwater Quality Monitoring webpage.
- Published Reports:
- Groundwater Quality in the Upper Susquehanna River Basin, New York, 2004-05 - Summary and link to full report.
- Groundwater Quality in the Upper Susquehanna River Basin, New York, 2009 - Summary and link to full report.
- Data for the Susquehanna River Basin can be accessed by: