Niagara River Watershed Reports
This page contains reports on the Niagara River Watershed that were published by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation's Division of Water. This is not a comprehensive list of reports. If you can not find the desired report, please contact the Division of Water.
Waterbody Inventory/Priority Waterbodies List Report
Biological Assessment Reports
- Ellicott Creek, 2001 (PDF) (5.76 MB)
- Background, Results & Conclusions, Discussion, Tables & Figures (PDF) (3.24 MB)
- Species Lists & Site Summaries (PDF) (1.62 MB)
- Appendices (PDF) (944 KB)
The Niagara River Upstream/Downstream Program is a component of the Niagara River Toxics Management Plan (NRTMP) that the Four Parties - Environment Canada, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (Region II), the Ontario Ministry of the Environment, and New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, are committed to.
- The Niagara River Upstream/Downstream Program 1986-2005 Concentrations, Loads, and Trends Report (PDF) (671 KB)
- The Niagra River Trends 1986-2005 French Version (PDF) (366 KB)