Hudson River Estuary Wildlife and Habitat Conservation Framework
The Wildlife and Habitat Conservation Framework describes the key plants, animals, habitats, and landscape features of the Hudson River Estuary region and strategies for their conservation. The Framework outlines approaches for establishing a conservation program that addresses threats to biodiversity.
You can use the links below to download a pdf version of the document.
Hudson River Estuary Wildlife and Habitat Conservation Framework (pdf, 10MB) This is a large document and may be slow to download. As an alternative you may download specific sections using the links below.
Sections for easier downloading:
- Cover, Table of Contents and Acknowledgements (pdf, 970KB)
- Executive Summary and Overview (pdf, 1MB)
- Part I: An Approach to Biodiversity conservation (pdf, 860KB)
- Part II: Significant Habitats of the Hudson River Valley
- Introduction (pdf, 450KB)
- Hudson River Estuary Area of Biological Concern (pdf, 490KB)
- Parks and Preserves (pdf, 1.3MB)
- Significant Habitat Descriptions
- Significant Biodiversity Area Descriptions (pdf, 1.2MB)
- Part III: Conservation Strategies and Recommendations
- Literature Cited and Appendices (pdf, 500KB)