Recent Land And Conservation Easement Announcements and Acquisitions
Bumps Creek State Forest
in Chenango County
In accordance with the State Open Space Conservation Plan, the Bureau of Real Property performs all aspects of the land and conservation easement acquisition process, from appraisals and boundary surveys through negotiations and contracts.
Highlights of recent land and conservation easement acquisitions executed by the Division of Lands and Forests Bureau of Real Property on behalf of the people of the State of New York can be found in the left column of this page.
Note: For a list of DEC-managed recreation lands see the Places to Go page.
More about Recent Land And Conservation Easement Announcements and Acquisitions:
- Land and Conservation Easement Acquisitions: First Quarter 2015 - Land and conservation easement acquisitions first quarter 2015
- Land and Conservation Easement Acquisitions: Third Quarter 2014 - Land and conservation easement acquisitons for third quarter 2014.
- Land and Conservation Easement Acquisitions: Second Quarter 2014 - From April - June 2014.
- Land and Conservation Easement Acquisitions: First Quarter 2014 - January - March 2014
- Annual Land Acquisition Reports - The commissioners of DEC and OPRHP annually report to the Governor and appropriate legislative leaders their land acquisition activities for the preceding calendar year, as required by State Environmental Protection Fund Legislation
- Acquisition of Former Finch Pruyn Lands - DEC and The Nature Conservancy have reached a conceptual agreement to protect lands formerly owned by Finch, Pruyn and Co. in the Adirondack Park.
- NYS Conservation Easement Tax Credit - NYS Conservation Tax Credit information.