Awards To New York Mines
Visit these New York State Mining companies to see how they have reclaimed the mined land in innovative ways to make them eligible to win their awards.
Contact us by e-mail for inquires about mining.
More about Awards To New York Mines :
- National Mine Reclamation Award - T.H.Kinsella, Inc. was honored in 1995 for excellent reclamation of the Galster Sand and Gravel Pit by being the first New York recipient of the Interstate Mining Compact Commission's annual national reclamation award.
- First Annual State Reclamation Award (1997) - Division of Mineral Resources Presents First Annual State Mined Land Reclamation Award, 1997
- Second Annual State Reclamation Award (1998) - Division of Mineral Resources Presents Second Annual State Mined Land Reclamation Award.
- Third Annual State Reclamation Award (1999) - Division of Mineral Resources Presents Third Annual State Mined Land Reclamation Award.
- Mine Reclamation Award Nomination - Are you doing an outstanding reclamation job at your mine? Good reclamation deserves to be recognized. Open the New York State Annual Mined Land Reclamation Award brochure to find out how to apply for the award...you may even win a national award.