Mining Guidance and Policies
The mining and technical guidance routes will provide information on Mining issues needed to comply with the Rules and Regulations for mining in New York State
Mined Land Use Plan - Documents required as part of Mined Land Use Plan
Mined Land Financial Security - Forms and General Information regarding Financial Security Requirements
Mined Land Reclamation Technical Guidance Memoranda - Provides links to current Division of Mineral Resources Program Policies and Technical Guidance Memos
Revegetation Procedures Manual - Surface Mining Reclamation
Technical Guidance for Creating Wetlands - As Part of Unconsolidated Surface Mining Reclamation
Mined Land Reclamation Program Applicant's Guide - Provides Guidances for completings Application for Mined Land Reclamation Permit
Contact us by e-mail for inquires about mining.
More about Mining Guidance and Policies:
- Mined Land Reclamation Law - Information about Article 23, Title 27
- Mined Land Reclamation Law Declaration Of Policy - The legislature hereby declares that it is the policy of this state to foster and encourage the development of an economically sound and stable mining industry, and the orderly development of domestic mineral resources and reserves necessary to assure satisfaction of economic needs compatible with sound environmental management practices.
- Mined Land Reclamation Rules And Regulations - Regulations for Mining and Reclamation
- Technical Guidance For Creating Wetlands - This guidance document describes the process to reclaim a mine as a wetland
- Revegetation Procedures Manual - This is a plant materials description and selection guide for use in planning the restoration or reclamation operations at a mine site in New York
- Mined Land Reclamation Technical Guidance Memoranda - Mined Land Reclamation Technical Guidance Memoranda