Hudson River Estuary Public Fishing and Boating Access Maps
These maps provide information about 91 public boat launch and shore fishing locations on the Hudson River between Troy and Yonkers. Driving directions, hours of operation, available facilities including access for persons with disabilities and contact numbers are available for each location. This document also includes a wealth of relevant information about river ecology and responsible fishing and boating to make any trip to the river safe and enjoyable while protecting the river's treasured resources.
You can use the links below to download a pdf version of the document. To receive a CD version please contact the Hudson River Estuary Program.
Hudson River Estuary Public Fishing and Boating Access Maps (PDF) (19.5 Mb) This is a large document and may be slow to download. As an alternative you may download specific sections using the links below.
Sections for easier downloading
NOTE: Some of the interactive buttons are unavailable in the documents below.
- Introduction (pdf, 830 KB)
- Main Map: Troy to Yonkers (pdf, 3.5 MB)
- Detailed Maps:
- Troy, Albany and Bethlehem (pdf, 950 KB)
- Coeymans and Stuyvesant (pdf, 780 KB)
- Stockport and Catskill (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Germantown and Redhook (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Kingston (pdf, 970 KB)
- Esopus (pdf, 760 KB)
- Poughkeepsie and Newburgh (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Cold Spring (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Stony Point (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Haverstraw (pdf, 960 KB)
- Nyack (pdf, 1.1 MB)
- Yonkers (pdf, 1.2 MB)
- Resources for Boaters and Anglers (pdf, 950 KB)