State Implementation Plan for Ozone - Summary Hearing Report, May 5, 1998
Summary Hearing Report, May 5, 1998
STATE OF NEW YORK
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
50 Wolf Road
Albany, New York 12233-1550
In the Matter
- of -
the proposed adoption of a State Implementation
Plan (SIP) for Ozone
- by -
John H. Owen
Administrative Law Judge
May 5, 1998
A legislative hearing on the SIP for Ozone was held on April 30, 1998 at the NYSDEC's Region 2 Headquarters, 1 Hunters Point Plaza, 47-40 21st Street, Long Island City, New York 11101.
The hearing notice was published, as proven by the affidavits of the publishers, on March 25, 1998 in the following newspapers:
- The Times Herald Record, published in the City of Middletown, New York.
- Newsday (Nassau and Suffolk County Editions), published at various locations in the State of New York.
- New York Post, published in New York County, New York.
Those who gave oral statements at the hearing, with their title and affiliation, if any, are as follows:
- Richard Brummel, representing himself.
- Leslie Lowe, Executive Director, New York City Environmental Justice Alliance.
- Barbara Warren, Project Director, Consumers Union.