ENB - REGION 6 NOTICES
Consolidated SPDES Renewals
Oneida County - The New Hartford Town Board, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed Town of New Hartford Comprehensive Plan may have a significant adverse impact on the environment and a Draft Environmental Impact Statement must be prepared. The action involves preparation and adoption of a new Town Comprehensive Plan to identify goals, policies and
actions that will guide future decision-making in New Hartford. The Comprehensive Plan includes the following information:
- An overview of the plan, including the history of the Town, the purpose of the plan and how it can be used.
- Discussion of recent changes in population, projections and trends, and characteristics such as age, ethnicity
- Description of the housing stock by age, value, ownership and construction trends.
- Discussion of education, emergency services, health services, recreation and historic services.
- Analysis of the economic base, including agriculture, major employers, commercial and industrial institutions.
- Discussion of the existing land uses and zoning including an agricultural analysis and future land use
- Description of soils, topography, woodlands and hydrology.
- Analysis of parking, transportation, sewer and water services and utilities.
- Development of goals and policies.
- Discussion of methods of public opinion including, survey, focus groups, meetings and public hearings.
Contact: Kurt Schwenzfeier, New Hartford Town Board, 111 New Hartford Street, New Hartford, NY 13413, phone: (315) 724-4300 ext.5, E-mail: email@example.com.