ENB - STATEWIDE NOTICES
Consolidated SPDES Renewals
Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - 6 NYCRR Parts 10, 35 And 36 Relating To Sportfishing
Pursuant to the Environmental Conservation Law Sections 11-0303, 11-0305, 11-0317, 11-0319, 11-1301, 11-1303, and 11-1316, the Department of Environmental Conservation hereby gives notice of the following:
Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for 6NYCRR Parts 10, 35 and 36 relating to sportfishing. This notice was published in issue 52 of the State Register, dated 12/28/05.
For further information contact:
Albany, NY 12233-4750
Notice of TGM Recision
Following review of its Technical Guidance Memoranda (TGM), the Division of Mineral Resources (Division) in the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (Department) has rescinded the following TGMs. Rationale for recision specific to each TGM is provided below:
- Old Oil Field Fluid Storage (85-1). Obsolete
- Computer Data Entry Security/ Data Transfers (86-1). Obsolete
- Mapping Protocols (86-4). This TGM was based on paper mapping protocols.
- Clarification of the Application of the MLRL in Protected Streams (MLR 86-1). Obsolete
- Assignment of API Well ID Numbers (87-5). Obsolete regarding API Number issuance and database entry.
- Stratigraphic Geothermal & Brine Disposal Wells (MN 87-4). Obsolete, refers to organization units that no longer exists and guidance provided to Division of Water on SPDES Permits.
- Driller Registration Enforcement (88-1). Obsolete, information now provided on web site: www.dec.state.ny.us/website/dmndata/Well_Reports/driller.html
- Acceptability of Reclamation Bond Increase Certificate (MLR 88-1). Obsolete, superceded by (MN-95-1)
- Application for Review Procedures (MLR #89-1). Obsolete
- Hydraulic Fracturing Utilizing Radioactive Tracers (#89-2). Obsolete
- Shut-In and Temporary Abandonment Status, Application for Extension (#90-2). Obsolete
- Implementation of the New Mined Law Amendments for Pending Applications (MN 91-2MLR). Obsolete
- Oil and Gas Field and Pools Procedures & Nomenclature (#92-1). (Supercedes #87-3) Obsolete, does not recognize procedures related to spacing stipulations and orders.
- Computer Data Responsibilities (#MN 94-3). Obsolete, refers to old database.
- Guidelines for Handling Directional Wells (#MN 95-5). Obsolete, superceded by new legislation.
- Clarification of Setback Requirements (MN #95-2 MLR). Obsolete
- Solution Mining Shut-In Well Programs (MN# 96-1). Obsolete
- Documentation for Oil, Gas and Solution Mining Law; Well Location Plats requirements now provided on web site: www.dec.state.ny.us/website/dmn/appprem.htm
Contact: Donald J. Drazan, Division of Mineral Resources, New York State Department Of Environmental Conservation, 625 Broadway, Albany, NY 12233-6500, phone: (518) 402-8072.