Environmental Notice Bulletin (ENB)
Weekly Notices of Proposals and Actions
The Environmental Notice Bulletin (ENB) is an official publication of the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, produced since 1976 as required by the Environmental Conservation Law Article 3-0306(4). It is published weekly, on Wednesdays. The deadline for submission of notices to the ENB is 6 PM Wednesday for publication on the following Wednesday.
For additional information, see the ENB Frequently Asked Questions below. You may contact the ENB at email@example.com or by phone at (518) 402-9167.
Archived ENB issues for years 1994-2016, hosted by the New York State Library - Note: The PDF documents hosted by the NYS Library are very large. For the best user experience, the documents should be viewed using the link in the upper right corner of the webpage labeled "Open/Print Document".
Now you can search all of DEC's ENB notices and hearing decisions together in one place:
More about Environmental Notice Bulletin (ENB):
- ENB Current and Archives for January - December 2017 - Environmental Notice Bulletins for the year 2017
- Environmental Notice Bulletin Archives for 2016 - Environmental Notice Bulletins for the year 2016
- Environmental Notice Bulletin Archives for 2015 - Environmental Notice Bulletins for the year 2015
- How to Use the ENB - How to use the Environmental Notice Bulletin (ENB).
- Frequently Asked Questions about the ENB - If you need to keep up with what's happening on the environmental scene in New York State then you probably should be a subscriber to NYSDEC's official publication, the ENB
- Hearing Notices - Hearing Notices