- Outdoor Activities
- Animals, Plants, Aquatic Life
- Chemical and Pollution Control
- Energy and Climate
- Lands and Waters
- Permit, License, Registration
- Public Involvement and News
- Regulations and Enforcement
- Publications, Forms, Maps
- About DEC
Skip to content
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has added a link to a translation service developed by Microsoft Inc., entitled Bing Translator, as a convenience to visitors to the DEC website who speak languages other than English.
Additional information can be found at DEC's Language Assistance Page.