ENB - Region 8 Notices 6/1/2011
Livingston County - The Town of York, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed 2011 Water System Improvements will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. The action involves six primary actions:
1) Rehabilitation and painting of one existing water tank on Tuttle Road in the Town of York.
2) Upgrading the equipment and piping in the existing water pump station on Flats Road in the Town of York.
3) Using trenchless methods to rehabilitate approximately 5,000 linear feet of existing water main on NYS Route 63 between Piffard and Retsof Corners in the Town of York.
4) Upgrading the equipment in the existing master meter vault and installing approximately 500 linear feet of associated piping on Lower Court Street in the Village of Geneseo.
5) Installing approximately 5,000 linear feet of new water main to replace the existing water main on NYS Route 63 between Chandler Road and the Village of Geneseo in the southeast portion of the Town of York.
6) Installing approximately 5,700 linear feet of new water main through back lots and along Chandler road to connect existing water main on Flats Road to existing water main on River Road in the Town of York.
The project is located at various locations in the Town of York and Village of Geneseo, New York.
Contact: Gerald L. Denning, Town of York, 2668 Main Street, York, NY 14592, Phone: (585) 243-3128.
Steuben County - The Town of Erwin Planning Board, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed Erwin Senior Housing Development will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. The action involves the application for Special Use Permit from Calamar for a 107 unit senior housing development. The project is located on Creekside Drive in Painted Post, Town of Erwin, New York.
Contact: Rita McCarthy, Town of Erwin, Erwin Town Hall, 117 West Water Street, Painted Post, NY 14870, Phone: (607) 962-7021, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.