ENB - Region 8 Notices 10/13/2010
Wayne County - The Village of Newark, Board of Trustees, as lead agency, has determined that the proposed Lands of the People of New York State Property Transfer will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. The action involves the transferring of four (4) lots of approximately 162 ± acres from the Lands of the People of New York State to the Village of Newark. Three (3) of these lots are located within the Town of Arcadia to which the Village intends to use as Open Space. The project is located on Vienna Street Road in the Town of Arcadia, New York.
Contact: Peter Blandino, Village of Newark, 100 East Miller Street, Newark, NY 14513, Phone: (315) 331-4770.
Notice of Acceptance of Final EIS
Monroe County - The Town of Brighton Planning Board, as lead agency, has accepted a Final Environmental Impact Statement on the proposed Faith Village. A hard copy of the Final EIS is available at the Town of Brighton Library and the Town of Brighton Building and Planning Department, both at 2300 Elmwood Avenue, Brighton, NY 14618. It is also available on line at: http://www.townofbrighton.org.
The action involves an application for Incentive Zoning of a 70 ± acre site.
The master plan for the project includes development in separate phases and includes the following:
1. 65,400 square foot multipurpose building with associated parking and infrastructure;
2. 80 unit senior living facility with associated parking;
3. 3,500 seat sanctuary and multi-purpose building with associated parking;
4. K-12 School with bus loop, outdoor athletic fields and parking;
5. Construction of a youth and family life center; and
6. Construction of a 400 seat detached chapel and a single family parsonage.
The project is located south of Westfall Road and west of Winton Road South in the Town of Brighton, New York.
Contact: Ramsey A. Boehner, 2300 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618, Phone: (585) 784-5229, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.