ENB - Region 1 Notices 2/18/2009
Nassau County - The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY), as lead agency, has determined that the proposed North Shore University Hospital Public and Patient Enhancements Project will not have a significant adverse environmental impact. The action involves DASNY's authorization of Dormitory Authority obligations on behalf of NSUH for the Proposed Project under DASNY's Hospitals Program. The bond proceeds would be used to finance the Proposed Project, a series of improvements to the North Shore University Hospital campus, including:
• Women's Hospital Improvements, a one-story addition to the existing Women's Hospital.
• Expanded Parking Garage, a new five-level addition to an existing parking structure.
• Surgical Pavilion, an elevated four-story addition to the Main Hospital Building.
• Don Monti Pavilion Lobby Addition, a one-story addition to the Main Lobby area.
• Relocation of Central Sterile Supply, a two-story addition to the existing Storage Building.
The project is located at the North Shore University Hospital, 600 Community Drive in Manhassat, Town of North Hempstead, New York.
Contact: Matthew A. Stanley, Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, One Penn Plaza, 52nd Floor, New York, NY 10019, E-mail: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.