ENB - Region 5 Notices 10/29/2008
Adirondack Park Agency Completed Applications
Applicant: Brent and Sheryl Frankland
Contact for Project: Sheryl Frankland
Office: Adirondack Park Agency (APA)
P. O. Box 99, Route 86
Ray Brook, NY 12977
Phone: (518) 891-4050, ext. 207
APA Contact: Susan Parker
Project Number: 2008-28
Project Title: Brent and Sheryl Frankland
Location: True Brook Road and Windy Hollow Road in the Town of Saranac, New York
For Adirondack Park Agency: Comment Period Ends: November 13, 2008
Project Description: The action involves a three-lot subdivision on 61.2 ± acres involving wetlands, resulting in two new single family dwellings with individual wells and wastewater treatment systems and conveyance of one lot with existing development, all located along an existing private road.
Notice of Acceptance of Final SEIS
Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties - The Adirondack Park Agency (APA), as lead agency, has accepted a Final Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement on the Adirondack Park Agency Proposed Rule Making. The FSEIS is available at the following:
New York State Adirondack Park Agency
NYS Route 86
Ray Brook, NY 12977
Phone: (518) 891-4050
on line at: www.apa.state.ny.us ("Regulatory Revision" on Home Page provides link to all relevant documents)
The action involves proposed rule making as follows:
(1) Amend 9 NYCRR 570.3 to add a definition for "floor space" [570.3(ag)] and a definition for "square footage of a structure other than a building" [570.3(ah)].
(2) amend 9 NYCRR 570.3(m) to revise definition of "hunting and fishing cabin" .
(3) amend 9 NYCRR 570.3 to add a new definition for "involving wetlands" [570.3(o)], 9 NYCRR 573.3 and 573.4 to clarify wetland subdivision review criteria, 9 NYCRR 573.4(f)(7) related to gifts involving wetlands, and 9 NYCRR 578.3(n) to add a new subsection (3) to clarify the Agency's jurisdiction over a subdivision involving wetlands.
(4) amend 9 NYCRR 575.5(b)(2) to require a variance for expansion of non-conforming structures located within the shoreline setback area, and 9 NYCRR 575.7 to add a new subsection (c) which establishes criteria for replacement of a pre-existing non-conforming on-site wastewater treatment system and a new subsection (d) which establishes variance requirements for certain expansions of non-conforming waste water treatment systems.
(5) repeal 9 NYCRR 573.4(b) related to subdivision of parcels of record with areas separated by rights-of-way owned in fee by another.
The project is located throughout all of New York State's Adirondack Park.
Contact: John S. Banta, Adrondack Park Agency, P.O. Box 99, Route 86, Ray Brook, NY 12977, Phone: (518) 891-4050.