- DEC's Acid Rain information
- EPA's educational resources about acid rain (note especially link to the PDF Learning About Acid Rain - A Teacher's Guide for Grades 6 Through 8)
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program: Educational Resources
- Cornell University's Chronicle Online article about the effects of acid rain on sugar maple trees (May 2006)
- Adirondack Museum acid rain information and link for teachers
- NYSERDA; scroll down to "Topical Primers" and select "Acid Deposition"
- Atmospheric Sciences Research Center Whiteface Mountain Observatory (follow link for live weather feed and views of monitoring equipment)
- Metroland "Winds of Change," October 11, 2012 article about acid rain monitoring in New York State
- Adirondack Lakes Survey Corporation (detailed information about monitoring of Adirondack lakes)
- Environment Canada: Acid Rain FAQ
- Youtube: Lab demonstration of how acid rain forms
- EPA's Acid Rain Kids Site (grades 1-3)
- EPA's Acid Rain Kids Site (grades 4-6)
- The USGS Water Science School, "Acid Rain: Do you need to start wearing a rainhat?"