Reinstein Woods Public Programs and Events
- Woods Walk - Offered on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, at 11:00 AM or 1:00 PM. No registration required. See our seasonal public program schedule for the dates, times and topics.
- After-school Escape - Together, kids and their parents or caregivers can enjoy a different, fun, hour-long outdoor activity each week (October through June only). For children in grades K-5 and their caregivers. No registration required.
- Educator Workshop - Reinstein Woods offers a variety of professional development workshops for educators. Participants receive a hands-on environmental education curriculum. For more information, visit the educator workshop page.
Schedule of Upcoming Public Educational Programs
*NOTE: We are unable to accommodate organized groups (scouts, schools, hiking clubs, etc.) at our public programs. Please call 716-683-5959 to schedule a separate program for your group.
- Programs are free of charge unless otherwise noted. Dress for the weather!
- All children attending programs must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
- We welcome people with disabilities to all of our programs. If you call ahead to let us know your specific needs, we will be happy to learn how we can best serve you.
- All programs require advance registration, unless otherwise noted. For further information or for registration, call Reinstein Woods at 716-683-5959. In the event of severe weather, programs may be canceled or modified. Please call the center to confirm.
View the Winter 2016/2017 Program Schedule (PDF) (35 KB) for events taking place in December through February.
To be notified by email when our program schedule is updated, sign up for the listserv through GovDelivery.
This Month's Reinstein Woods Events | See events more than 30 days away
More about Reinstein Woods Public Programs and Events:
- Annual Fall Festival at Reinstein Woods - List of activities, special events, and exhibitors for the 15th Annual Fall Festival at Reinstien Woods Environmental Education Center on September 19, 2015.