2017 Fire Academy Information for Attendees
2016 New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy Concludes
The 2016 New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy (NYWIMA) has concluded. The 2017 Academy is scheduled for late October 2017. Additional information on the New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy can be found on the Central Pine Barrens Commission website and on the Academy's Facebook page.
Registration Information can be found by contacting:
New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy
624 Old Riverhead Road
Westhampton, New York 11978
(631) 769-1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Academy Course Offerings
The Academy has also provided individual training sessions for a variety of large organizations that wanted training for their entire workforce. Courses put on by Academy staff included
I-300 - Intermediate ICS with NIMS
S-130/190 - Basic Firefighting and Wildfire Behavior
S-212 Wildfire Powersaws
S-215 Fire Operations in the Urban Interface
More information on these individual training programs can be found by calling or e-mailing the Academy.
If you have any questions about future Academy class offerings, or the New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy, you may e-mail the Academy at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 631-769-1556.
More about 2017 Fire Academy Information for Attendees:
- Wildfire Academy Pre-registration - Information to consider before signing up for classes.
- 2017 Fire Academy Required Equipment and Pre-Course Work - Student equipment needs.
- 2016 Wildfire Academy Supplemental Information - Additional equipment and pre-course work information.
- 2017 Fire Academy Accommodations - Local area lodging options.