2016 Fire Academy Information for Attendees
New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy Announces Availability of 2016 Brochure
The New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy (NYWIMA) 2016 Academy Brochure is available by visiting the website on the right side of this page.
Registration Information can be found by contacting:
New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy
624 Old Riverhead Road
Westhampton, New York 11978
(631) 769-1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Academy Course Offerings
The Academy has also provided individual training sessions for a variety of large organizations that wanted training for their entire workforce. Courses put on by Academy staff included
I-300 - Intermediate ICS with NIMS
S-130/190 - Basic Firefighting and Wildfire Behavior
S-212 Wildfire Powersaws
S-215 Fire Operations in the Urban Interface
More information on these individual training programs can be found by calling or e-mailing the Academy.
If you have any questions about future Academy class offerings, or the New York Wildfire and Incident Management Academy, you may e-mail the Academy at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 631-769-1556.
More about 2016 Fire Academy Information for Attendees:
- Wildfire Academy Pre-registration - Information to consider before signing up for classes.
- 2016 Fire Academy Required Equipment and Pre-Course Work - Student equipment needs.
- Wildfire Academy Supplemental Information - Additional equipment and pre-course work information.
- 2016 Fire Academy Accommodations - Local area lodging options.